Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a seasoned Senior Creative Operations Manager to manage creative processes from briefing to delivery. You will have a keen sensitivity to creative workloads & project deadlines with the ability to shift & balance priorities based on the overall volume of work & business priorities. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will possess excellent communication & negotiation skills, can juggle many moving parts & timelines, & enjoys working with creatives but doesnt want to be one. This person will serve as a coordinator & communicator between the creative team & multiple groups within the company.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Lead the development & maintenance of the scope of work, resourcing & schedule for all creatives
- Ensure project specs are communicated to the creatives & manage the day-to-day workflow once resources are assigned to projects
- Build & monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess & address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Serve as a point of contact between the creative team & the marketing team, as well as external vendors
- Manage project budgets
- Manage, develop, & support one direct report
Our dream candidate has...
- 5-7+ years working in a creative project management capacity
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once & proactively identify new projects
- A proactive approach to developing efficient systems & identifying areas of process optimization
- Familiarity with most aspects of marketing campaigns, photo/video production, & creative file formats
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing, & provide clear direction on projects
- Experience managing & mentoring direct reports is preferred
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!