Poshmark is looking to hire a Package Handler who is responsible for the physical processing of merchandise. This position requires the moving, lifting, pushing, pulling, scanning, unboxing, packing & placing of packages, boxes & other freight goods safely & efficiently following the company's policies & guidelines. Additionally requires the use of camera & webcam to record high quality photos & videos for documentation & authentication purposes.
The ideal Poshmark Package Handler:
- has high attention to detail & is investigative by nature
- has good communication & comprehension skills
- enjoys hands-on work
Responsibilities for Package Handler
- Load & unload packages from warehouse to transportation vehicle
- Carry out work in accordance with company policies & guidelines
- Unbox, evaluate, & package merchandise
- Taking high quality photos & video of merchandise
- Work quickly & efficiently while adhering to safety standards
- Process workload with minimal supervision
- Ensure packages are not damaged throughout the process
- Communicate effectively with authenticators to carry out tasks
Qualifications for Package Handler
- Proven experience as a package handler is preferred
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Hardworking & diligent to produce results
- Self-driven & motivated
- Diligent in following instructions clearly
- Able to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Physical ability to lift heavy or oversized shipments up to 40 lbs
- Able to work flexible hours including night shifts as required
- Able to stand & walk around for long hours at a time
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new & secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, & more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, & selection benefits of ecommerce, Poshmark makes buying & selling simple, social, & sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, & soon India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, & for company news & announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, were constantly challenging the status quo & are looking for innovative & passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. Were disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions & the latest technology to optimize our platform. Were nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; & 4) embrace your weirdness to accept & empower one another on their own unique journey. Were invested in our team & community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Heres what well set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth & training
- Competitive salary & equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental & vision plans & up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever youre in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.