About the Role...
We are seeking an experienced sales leader with a strong track record of developing & executing sales strategies, tactics, account plans, processes, systems, & programs within the LATAM region. In this role, the director should have a proven track record in Digital Media & online advertising sales, with a solid technical understanding of the online ad ecosystem, & a history of successfully growing revenue & exceeding goals in highly competitive environments. You will leverage your deep experience & industry relationships in the digital media community to drive the strategy & execution for Fandom in LATAM.
- Grow Fandom revenue & market presence significantly by collaborating with a team of internal & external resources across the LATAM market.
- Develop the go-to-market digital media strategy & sales plan for the region to advance the company's objectives & deliver revenue, profitability, & growth.
- Effectively prioritize the business initiatives; developing current & new market business opportunities
- Clearly & consistently communicate strategic initiatives & performance across the organizational structure & objectives to support the strategy.
- Drive the sales management process as well as play a hands-on role in driving sales & opening doors for the organization.
- Utilize existing client & agency relationships to drive large, long-term deals with top advertisers across Fandom endemic (TV/Streaming, Movie & Gaming)
- Represent Fandom at key industry conferences, trade magazines, & other speaking events in the region.
- Work closely with product & marketing teams to communicate market needs & drive requirements for product enhancement & development.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the regions product offering & competitive landscape to manage the business plan & deliver outcomes.
- Act as a point of escalation for region related inquiries, client needs, pricing requests, incremental projections.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving & organizational aptitude through organized, active leadership & taking ultimate responsibility for the long-term growth & profitability of the region.
- Use data to define operating procedures & evaluate headcount models across digital media markets.
- Build a talent pipeline in the organization with development plans & capability gap analysis & skill-building.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; MBA is preferred.
- Strong experience in advertising sales with 10+ years of P&L leadership experience.
- Outstanding leadership & team-building skills.
- Demonstrated success driving significant revenue growth & managing business across LATAM.
- Experience building a multi-year strategic roadmap for their brand/category/business/function.
- Able to build a robust annual business/operating plan.
- Excellent communication, facilitating, & negotiating skills.
- High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, & drive.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks while working in a high pressure & fast-paced environment.
- A team player with cross-functional awareness.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in English & Spanish or Portuguese.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible & generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, & other discounts
- Phone, Gym, & commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.