Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Enterprise Publisher Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
As an Enterprise Publisher Account Manager youll work closely with the sales & product teams, & our Enterprise Publisher partners to ensure their success with Taboola post-sale. You will thrive in this role if you love developing strong relationships with clients, helping them solve problems, & generate positive results.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a client-facing, revenue generating or analytics role, preferably in digital media
- Ability to provide world-class client service while keeping an eye on growing revenue.
- Strong analytical skills & excel/google sheets skills
- Ability to monitor & identify trends in data & generate reports with actionable data insights for clients
- Youre a natural collaborator, able to work with anyone to reach a common goal
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with programmatic
- A love for the challenge of sales
What will you do on a regular basis?
- You will help implement & launch Taboolas content recommendation platform, feed, and/or video on publishers websites, & track the post-launch performance
- You will grow revenue for regional, enterprise & strategic publisher partners by identifying opportunities to upsell & cross-sell our platform's capabilities
- Find & establish routine touchpoints with key clients, working to optimize campaign performance, troubleshoot any issues, etc
- Manage the preparation & presentation of performance reports & market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities & recommendations
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business & technical issues & opportunities
- Be a field advocate & communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.