Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership also in LA, Chicago, SF, & Boston. Currently, we have Clubhouses open in NY, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
Chief is looking for a strong Technical Recruiter to join our NYC team. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to help us build out our technical team. This is an incredible opportunity for a natural builder to partner with Engineering to build out Chiefs vision for our technical arm.
Our member site is the cornerstone of our member experience. As such, it is central to both our members & organization. It is built with Typescript & React on the frontend; GraphQL, Loopback, & Postgres on the server.
This role acts as a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to source quickly & creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. This individual will be responsible for owning stakeholder relationships & strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting & pipelining plans
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas
- Determined by market needs & business strategies
- Track goals, metrics & performance of the hiring cycle
- Regularly communicate status & results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism & confidentiality at all times
- Must be self motivated & constantly ensure goals are met
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- Minimum 3+ years of technology focused recruiting experience
- Minimum 2+ years of agency recruiting preferred with proven track record
- Experience working with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, & Jumpstart
- Successful track record of direct sourcing technical candidates such as:
- Full Stack Engineers
- Front End Engineers
- Backend Engineers
- Mobile Engineers
- Strong knowledge of outsider the box recruiting resources such as social recruiting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative & build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency & ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, & vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of the industry