Are you looking for a high energy team with a start-up culture & $45B addressable market opportunity? At Box, we are redefining disruption & changing the way the world works. Our 90,000 customers are revolutionizing how they work with critical business information, ranging from a three-person law firm moving to a digital workplace to a Fortune 10 multinational driving digital business. We have grown at record speed over the past few years & we are looking for dynamic & high-reaching individuals to help us on our path to $1B in revenue.
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will advise business & IT leaders in every space & vertical, & take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions for targeted use cases spanning multiple technologies from Box & third parties. In this role you will work closely with the Box Strategic Partners team & our partner IBM, alongside account teams at Box & key resources at the customer to lead technical engagements, define & expand revenue opportunities, & ensure the solutions are ready for deployment. As a Box Platform expert, you will also guide these stakeholders on solution design, integration best practices & cross-technology requirements.
Do you want to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm & figure out how things work? Our highest performers develop deep knowledge of the Box platform, & are capable of leading presentations related to the Box security story, technical architecture, & key integrations. They are also eager to learn about best-of-breed technologies & apply them into solution-focused offerings. This role will work with customers & strategic partners primarily in North America but also globally as needed. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving & love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
- You research, explore & identify customer business problems & industry use cases
- You evangelize joint Box & IBM solutions with passion & creativity
- You own the technical & architectural wins in your account, & take responsibility for driving those aspects of the deal forward
- You prioritize opportunities & operate as the technical quarterback for internal Box & IBM partner resources
- You rapidly learn Cloud Content Management, enterprise security & AI/ML technology
- You understand key partner product integrations, including IBM Watson & ECM
- You lead demos across the Box suite of offerings (Box Web, Drive, Mobile, Governance, Platform & custom API-based apps)
- You facilitate technical training sessions as part of POC customer evaluations & solution design
- You support field marketing events as a Box SME & presenter
- Travel up to 75% to engage with customers
- 10+ years of experience with enterprise applications & architecture in medium to large implementations
- 5+ years of experience designing & building cloud-based services (IBM Cloud experience a plus)
- Ability to clearly communicate a technical product vision to senior business executives & senior level engineering resources
- Natural curiosity, & desire to solve problems
- Prior successful technology sales experience or experience in a customer-facing technology role
- Real passion for cloud technologies that change the way we work
- Stellar interpersonal skills & strong team values
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical & non-technical audiences
- History of overachievement in previous roles