Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping our customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a phenomenal business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry.
Which team will you be part of?
You will join our amazing Cloud Enablement team. We help provide consultative, architectural, program & engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support & encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing standard methodologies, helping change the culture of teams & strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
You will be providing staff management to all billable staff for a single or multiple Cloudreach delivery geographies. Responsible for Career Management, coaching/mentoring & Service Readiness of our billable resources, you will ensure that each member of the team has a Career Development & Training Plan, communicates company initiatives to the team & explains how team goals map to our goals. You will foster & implement consistent tools to monitor skills assessment & improvement within your team.
- Hiring, retention & development of your respective team. Attracting & developing the key contributors is also a critical aspect of the role.
- Leading a team of up to 20 (and growing) talented individuals (within the professional services/consultancy business) who you'll lead, inspire & empower.
- Help forecast resource & skills needs for upcoming & current projects.
- Training & Service(s) Delivery readiness of your organisation.
- Reviewing, improving and, if necessary, the termination of under-performing team members.
- Conducting periodic performance evaluations, collecting & providing feedback to your team. Building & maintaining an individual development plan for your direct reports that identifies key growth areas of development, training needs & a structured plan for achieving improvement.
- You will be held accountable for Organisational Health & Team Utilisation.
What are we looking for?
- You have 3+ years of management experience or senior technical leadership experience in a services environment. With 5+ years in a professional services environment, & 10 years total experience.
- You have worked in collaboration with Senior Leaders helping to handle the hiring, training, reviewing & termination of members of your team.
- You area relationship builder & strong decision maker - sometimes with limited information at your disposal
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, & handling ambiguous situations. We grow fast, & your role will evolve over time.
- Confident presenting to large audiences, both internally & externally
- Youre not just a hard worker, but an efficient one. You love multitasking, & working across multiple regions & respect & understand cultural differences
- Excellent communication skills. You can write, speak, & optionally sing/dance in a professional convincing & persuasive way.
- You are willing to travel.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, & a smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice!).
- Unique cloudy culture: our people are diverse, passionate & easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy & your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training & career development opportunities.
- Cloudy Lunch where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, its on us!
- Healthcare scheme & pension.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location.
Keep It Cloudy is our collective motto internally - we stay true to the things we value. We understand that supporting each other goes a long way. We believe in the quality & personalisation of the customer experience, & that phenomenal people are the foundation of our business, & key to everything we do. We believe diversity & individuality lead to better decision-making, improved problem solving, greater creativity & innovation.