At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Regional Director to revolutionize transportation in the Southeast & take the reins in one of our largest, most complex, & strategic markets. This leader will be based in our Atlanta Driver Center, leading large teams executing operational strategies & will report to the VP, Central.
Luckily, youll have a phenomenal team behind you. You will work closely with many of Lyfts cross-functional subject matter experts in vehicle service, express drive, process excellence, city partnerships, & more. The bar is already extremely high, but we raise it an extra notch to find someone who shares Lyfts vision of improving people's lives with the world's best transportation. We are passionate about defining Lyft as the ground transportation partner of choice, ruthless about our results, & value our diversity, inclusion, & having fun.
- Develop roadmaps, & execute on large key strategic initiatives, working cross-functionally to drive business performance & hit OKRs
- Scale & develop high-performing, diverse teams (25+) across driver support, local operations, vehicle service, mobile service & key partnerships
- Manage & operate local Line of Business infrastructure & market experiences (e.g. Driver Center site P&L, fleet management, WAV onboarding, venue creation)
- Optimize local processes to reduce waste & increase value across LOB initiatives (e.g. improving vehicle throughput at Driver Center, improving Fleet SLAs)
- Support the public relations & public policy teams by representing Lyft locally
- Navigate the regulatory landscape - negotiate, problem solve, & operationalize to ensure Lyft can continue to grow
- Synthesize local market feedback for broader operations, product, marketing, customer experience, & other business unit teams
- 7 years of senior strategic operating experience in a fast-growth environment
- A strategic thinker & business builder who is able to drive a P&L from both a big picture & operations perspective
- Experienced in leading, building, & inspiring large-scale teams in the field - experience managing hourly/non-exempt workers in operations or service teams preferred
- Operational & data-driven mindset, obsessed with eliminating wastes & creating efficiencies
- An entrepreneurial spirit or previous experience in early startups. You think outside of the box & are resourceful & fiscally responsible
- Comfortable leading within matrixed organizations, pulling in thought leaders from both internal & external resources to foster knowledge & expertise for their teams
- Personal passion for community motivated to inspire others by a deep connection to Lyfts mission & core values
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.