RAPP Chicago is looking for a Sr. Account Executive to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
The RAPP team in Chicago is an integral part of Team DDB, a multi-agency organization created by Omnicom to develop & deliver state-of-the-art marketing solutions geared towards recruiting best-in-class candidates for the US Army. We are building a modernized platform to target, attract, manage & nurture prospects interested in joining the US Army via state-of-the-art customer experiences, as well as bolster the strength of the mission critical organization protecting our borders. Were building & configuring marketing technology & communications to drive personalization across the entire recruitment journey.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
Rapp is seeking an Account Executive for our agency. The expectation is that the Sr. Account Executive is a master of coordination, demonstrating high potential in core Business Leadership skills. You will understand the agency's portfolio of offerings & how to apply them to solve client business problems. You are an Agency driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
- Builds expertise on a brands competitive landscape & product differentiators.
- Collaborates with Account Director to develop briefs & manage team with lead Project Manager.
- Participates in/has exposure to development of client marketing strategy.
- Knows when to escalate potential problems.
- Acts as a key collaborator with internal groups.
- Can partner with, organize, & navigate assignments effectively.
- Able to adequately represent client interests to the team.
- Builds long term relationships with the clients & other agency partners.
- Collaborates with the team at appropriate times to ensure consensus around scoping, project approach, etc.
- Ability to write accurate scopes by engaging appropriate discipline leads & asking detailed questions of clients to gain clarity around deliverables & needs (excels in the project definition.)
- Documented, rigorous scope tracking, & scope creep identification.
- Effectively & proactively communicates to client issues that can result in a scope change.
- Issues change orders, with oversight.
- Monitors critical projects through completion with support of Project Manager.
- Initiates, presents, & drives to completion value-added projects (participation dependent on the level of complexity.)
- Understands the implications of business strategy on project decisions.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly project status reports, delivery of timely conference reports.
- Sets up meetings & provides accurate agendas & precise & actionable meeting notes.
- Established track record of successfully coordinating client initiatives & internal
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years industry experience with digital or CRM Background
- Agency experience is a must
- Experience supporting CRM, digital & direct marketing work
- Experience with overseeing team deadlines & tracking daily activities through to successful delivery to client
- Ability to coordinate across workstreams/teams & manage resources according to priority schedules
- Experience with digital marketing tools & data-focused project-level work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly as business factors shift
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, & holistically about client opportunities
- Team player with great time management skills & inter-personal skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.