Bread is using technology & design to transform the world of paper credit card applications & hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier & more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use & access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. Were backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures & Bessemer Venture Partners.
At Bread, your mission will be to drive the product strategy & initiatives to optimize the user experience for our customers. Were looking for entrepreneurial individuals who can help us transform consumer finance by evolving & scaling our core product offerings.
Your role at Bread:
- Lead Breads efforts to optimize the core product offering, making a best in class user experience for both consumers & retailers
- Use a variety of analytical tools & techniques to develop data-driven product strategy, testing & scaling enhancements to our applicant decisioning, product origination & capital markets product areas.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, designers & data analysts to define, prioritize, & deliver high impact products quickly.
- Utilize quantitative & qualitative reasoning to create a case around product initiatives & tradeoffs.
- Build consensus on product priorities & communicate this vision to stakeholders & across the company.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management in an agile environment.
- Previous experience developing data-driven product stories from analysis of raw data. Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Previous experience working at a fintech or other consumer lender preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, & project management skills.