CipherHealth is a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities & events, company masseuse, & cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
Overall Job Summary
As a Customer Success Manager, you will cultivate relationships with the CipherHealth client base, ensuring that they achieve maximum value from the CipherHealth product suite & encouraging them to expand their usage of the software. You will be responsible for working directly with client executives & business sponsors throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring that there is alignment in a shared customer journey that aligns with adoption, expansion of software usage, & renewal.
Include but are not limited to:
- Establish & maintain trusted advisor relationships with client executives & project champions, ensuring that CipherHealth activities are closely aligned with the customers business strategy & intended success metrics.
- Demonstrate the business value of CipherHealths platform, by demonstrating a sound knowledge of the product & its application within the customers environment.
- Participate during the implementation of CipherHealths platform in collaboration with Professional Services, ensuring that client adoption is successful
- Strategically manage the overall relationship for a portfolio of CipherHealths clients, while also spearheading quarterly business reviews (QBRs) & charting progress against a shared customer journey
- Collaborate with sales resources on account planning & aligning QBRs/customer journey with new opportunities to grow the relationship
- Coordinate efforts across multiple functions (such as, Analysts & Product Specialists) to ensure a consistent, high-quality customer experience that results in expansion & low friction renewals
- Strive to ensure that all accounts under management are referenceable at multiple levels throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to craft best practices content (such as blog posts, case studies, & whitepapers) which can be shared via social or integrated into automated marketing engine
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Health Management, Public Health or related major, or comparable education & work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B client management role in healthcare software or technology, or similar experience in healthcare consulting or professional services
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with a CRM platform; comfort using the CRM as a personal productivity management tool (i.e. activity logging)
- Experience with other similar software systems and/or patient engagement software applications
- Comfort level with data science & statistical thinking
- Technical writing & documentation experience
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with clients & co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof-reading skills & speaking
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to manage multiple projects & work assignments concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to demonstrating patience, flexibility, consideration, diplomacy, tact, confidence overall effectiveness in dealing with adult learners
- Ability to prioritize, schedule & organize work perform under tight deadlines with on-going changes in priorities
- Ability to accomplish job requirements with limited supervision
- Up to 50% travel is anticipated