Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Sr. Associate to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels. As a member of the CRM team, you will be in an integral position that combines our marketing strategies with data, technology, & ensures our campaigns get to customers flawlessly & efficiently. Candidates must have a passion for execution, CRM marketing (with email being the main component!) & be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business & work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of our campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Develop & execute advanced segmented email & cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, primarily focused on conversion of former customers (cancelled customers).
- Own day-to-day processes & quality control -- including but not limited to -- segmentation, merging creative with data to craft personalized campaigns, & improve workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, & validate data
- Conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines) to continually improve marketing effectiveness & that allow HelloFresh to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Analyze & present findings from campaigns & testing to drive improved performance & streamline processes.
- Assist in partnering with analytics teams to identify the key drivers of engagement/churn & identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM & personalization efforts at every touchpoint.
- Work with brand & creative teams to ensure campaign assets planned, briefed, & completed on time, supporting increasingly personalized marketing campaigns
- Detail & process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Skilled in SQL
- Have a can-do attitude & willing to jump in & help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Strategic & analytical thinker who is comfortable thinking in terms of short & long-term goals
- Strong interpersonal skills & can collaborative effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, & grow our communications to be best-in-class.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in the field of business or marketing ideally
- At least 3 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, data analysis). Experience with other channels -- app push, direct mail, SMS -- is a plus.
- At least 3 experience analyzing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, ampscript, SQL & other email marketing tools integral to success
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.