As the critical analytical piece within the Total Rewards & People team within People & Culture at Compass, you will be in charge of evaluating, recommending & administering our benefits programs. You will be in charge of monitoring employee adoption & usage of our offerings & from that data, make in-year & end-of-year recommendations on how we can continue to offer world class benefits to acquire & retain top talent. You will report to, & partner with, the Head of Total Rewards & People Sciences on quantifying & qualifying the value of our programs so Compass can deliver total reward statements to our candidates & employees. Business Partner, FInance & Legal will be your other key partners, so opportunities for growth & exposure to decision-makers are limitless!
At Compass you will:
- Recommend benefits programs to People & Culture management by studying employee requirements & trends & developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
- Support decision making by analyzing benefit options & predicting future costs.
- Identify benefit options by studying programs; obtaining advice from consultants.
- Help the company comply with federal, state, & local legal requirements by studying existing & new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Resolve employee questions & problems by interpreting benefit policies & procedures.
- Expedite delivery of benefits by establishing & maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
- Reconcile benefits accounts by approving billing statements.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, & summarizing information & trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What were looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or relevant field with at least four years in a benefits role.
- Computer-proficient (MS Office, notably MS Excel (or Google Suite equivalent); detailed oriented, & good analytical & capabilities.
- Excellent organization & interpersonal communication skills, tact & discretion in handling information, attention to detail, & strong work ethic. Ability to effectively collaborate & work with all staff levels.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant federal & state regulations & legislation.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.