Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Director of Marketing Technology, you will develop centralized marketing technology & customer analytics platforms to serve as a durable, scalable competitive advantage for our business. You will be a strategic owner of all Marketing tooling & infrastructure, in-house & 3rd party, leading a team that provides architecture, implementation, & operational support to the Marketing function.
This position will collaborate with the VP of Digital Product, VP Data, & CMO in implementing & supporting best-in-class marketing & analytics systems. Our vision is to build an industry-leading automated platform that drives our marketing initiatives on delivering the right food box, at the right price, to the right customer. Across channels, devices, languages, & geographies.
You will ...
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, & execution of marketing automation & marketing analytics platform investments, including identifying opportunities, selecting solutions, integrating them into existing systems & processes, & supporting their adoption & use by cross-functional teams.
- Lead vendor evaluations with appropriate stakeholders to define business requirements & influence technical specifications to ensure tools & systems effectively uplevel marketing operations. Manage & develop vendor relationships.
- Develop strong internal relationships with all levels of management to promote the culture of automation, experimentation, & data
- Entrepreneurial not afraid to take on responsibility & solve real customer problems.
- A critical thinkerwho uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Driven to make a big impact on the broader product & the wider business.
- Highly collaborative, driven by both technical & creative excellence, & a self-starter. Skilled at bringing people together, highly organized, & has leadership level communication. Possesses strategic decision-making skills that can nimbly weigh business needs alongside technological & creative goals.
At a minimum, you have
- A BSc or MSc degree in a relevant quantitative field (engineering, computer science, digital marketing, Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics)
- 6+ years of experience in the marketing technology space: implementing digital e-Commerce platforms/solutions, developing APIs/systems integrations, and/ or developing reporting analytical solutions.
- A deep understanding of modern digital channels such as programmatic TV, Display advertising, search engine marketing, content marketing, email, & social media marketing.
- The ability to manage cross-functional marketing & technology teams, advocate for MarTech, & collaborate across the organization to create integrated solutions.
- Hands-on experience implementing enterprise CRM Platforms (e.g. Salesforce ), and/or Customer Data Platforms (e.g. Segment, mParticle, Action IQ), and/or user & product analytics (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics), and/or DSP or SSPs. Understanding of technical concepts & tools, including tracking, measurement, attribution, data infrastructure, customer data integration, analytic modeling, campaign management, & business intelligence systems.
- Excellent structured communication skills to frame complex technical concepts to facilitate discussion & deeper levels of understanding across departments. Ability to bridge marketing, tech, & data functions.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital