Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
As a Floor Coach in Customer Success (CS), you will be responsible for providing on-the-floor guidance & troubleshooting assistance to the Justworks Customer Success team. Your main responsibility is to serve as a subject matter expert & help your teammates (and by extension, our customers) succeed by providing caring, insightful & accurate knowledge & day-to-day assistance.
In this role, you will coach your teammates on handling tough customer issues, edge cases & challenging situations that require expert guidance. Additionally, you will strengthen the relationship between the Customer Success team & the operational teams at Justworks by working together to improve standard operating procedures, mitigate knowledge gaps, & own internal documentation. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to focus their energy & professional endeavors inside the company versus outside.
This role reports to the Manager, Floor Coaching in Customer Success.
As a Floor Coach, you will
- Be the first point of internal support for teammates who need assistance with troubleshooting, challenging questions, or product navigation issues.
- Serve as a general subject matter expert for the Customer Success department as a whole on key areas of our industry.
- (Health Insurance, Workers Compensation, General Payment Troubleshooting, State Unemployment Insurance, Interaction of Disability & Paid Family Benefits, Justworks Product Back-End & Front-End).
- Act as sole owners of the Customer Successs departments internal knowledge hub & maintain up to date information documented for the team.
- Improve internal documentation to empower enterprising & ownership within Customer Success by creating standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for communicating updates on trends, process changes, & best internal practices to the department.
- Proactively analyze department knowledge gaps & collaborate with Training & Quality Assurance on how to best provide guidance to teammates.
- Work cross-functionally with internal operations, Product Support Specialists, and Project Managers to escalate product changes & efficiency between departments.
- Provide ongoing educational programs & initiatives for the department in times of high volume (Renewals, End of Year, New Partner Kick-offs).
Who you are
- Deeply caring individual with a genuine desire to help your teammates & customers succeed
- Teacher at heart - you enjoy teaching & coaching, & are eager to share your customer service & product expertise with others
- Strong foundational knowledge in all aspects of the Justworks product, operating procedures, & systems
- Customer fanatic, with a proven track record of going above & beyond for your customers & delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Problem solver who genuinely enjoys digging into complicated issues & figuring out how & why things work
- Able to explain complicated concepts (related to health insurance, compliance, taxes, etc.) in simple, user-friendly terms
- Patient mentor with a proven track record of leadership among your peers
- Able to make quick & smart decisions under pressure
- Positive & resilient to change
- Aligned with Justworks mission & share our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity & Simplicity
- Bachelors degree (Communications, English or Journalism ideal) preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in customer service
- Proven track record of regularly helping your fellow teammates troubleshoot & problem solve
- Excellent organizational, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities & multitask
- Generalized knowledge on benefits, payroll, taxes, & Justworks product
- Aptitude for learning new products & subject matter, & helping others learn
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.