Peloton is seeking a strategic, organized, hands-on, results driven Director of Strategic Program Management. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional teams in aligning organizational resources to deliver on key company-wide strategic programs across: product, go to market, & business development priorities. You will be responsible for day-to-day program management of the timeline & deliverables of those strategic initiatives. You will also be working with other function program managers to drive the definition & rollout of best practices, processes & tools needed across the company. The goal of this position is to improve the planning, execution & delivery of strategic projects against annual & long term plans at Peloton. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Growth Strategy & Special Projects.
- Creating detailed program & project plans spanning product, engineering, content & business deliverables, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies & key risks.
- Working very closely with product management, logistics, content production, user experience, & engineering teams to understand the scope & strategy of product releases, & track all major projects from development through release.
- Working very closely with sales, marketing, customer service & other, front of the house teams to ensure communication flow & excellent execution against go-to-market plans.
- Ensuring tight management of program deliverables from external partners & vendors, as required.
- Defining & building a process for managing the development & seamless execution for complex company-wide initiatives, including the prioritization of products & projects, schedules, & resources, identifying & overcoming obstacles & communicating progress to key stakeholders.
- Build & develop a special force team in Special Projects, & maintain close working relationship with all the project/ program managers in the company to share best practices of program management
- Leading key monthly reviews of the progress of strategic initiatives among the Executive Management team & project owners.
- Developing & monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Identifying of opportunities for improvement, innovation, efficiency & cost reductions.
- Developing relationships with, & ensure the appropriate participation of key stakeholders & executives, provide day-to-day project contact.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving.We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom.We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors.Most importantly, we know that together we go far.