At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories & create an impactful, design-forward, & easy-to-manage online presence. From our headquarters in NYC, we are actively working to grow our international reach & bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
We are in search of an International Strategy & Ops Manager to support the execution of our 5+ year expansion roadmap, contribute to go-to-market strategy, & influence company level strategic priorities.
This role reports into our Head of International Expansion Strategy & is based in our NYC Headquarters.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19.
YOU'LL GET TO
- Manage high-impact, cross-functional, strategic projects & initiatives together with marketing, product & commercial teams.
- Partner specifically with our global brand & direct response media teams, CRM team & regional go-to-market teams to support channel & campaign expansion into new priority markets & languages.
- Contribute to the creation & testing of new pricing, bundling & promotion campaign strategies & tactics internationally.
- Evaluate & communicate the progress of ongoing market expansion projects on a regular basis to key stakeholders, achieving cross-functional alignment around goals & objectives
- Provide in-depth analysis of key business drivers to measure progress towards international growth goals & develop recommendations for maximizing international performance.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy, Project Management or Growth Marketing roles.
- Deep understanding for different customer behaviors & communication preferences across markets & how cultural perspectives influence go-to-market plans
- Collaborative approach, with experience influencing cross-functional teams in a complex organization to drive international growth
- Ability to analyze & manipulate data & prepare easy to understand insights & strategic recommendations through thoughtful storytelling.
- Ability to travel internationally on a consistent basis (20%).
- Experience working in global marketing teams is a plus.
- Experience living & working abroad in a non-English speaking country is a plus.
- Language ability in other languages besides English is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.