At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Were looking for a driven marketer who can manage & own our pipeline-generating programs in North America. Partnering with the broader marketing team, youll be the owner of all internally hosted & externally sponsored virtual events, webinars, & other pipeline generating programs.
As a Marketing Programs Manager, youll get to:
- Design, run, & manage event-based marketing programs that generate qualified sales pipeline.
- Own 3rd party event sponsorships, managing timelines, deliverables, & internal coordination to ensure positive outcomes.
- Run our webinar program end-to-end, working with Content & Product Marketing to serve the needs of our target market.
- Innovate & experiment with new & creative ways to engage with our audience.
- Own the MobileGrowth.org Program in North America, running 3-6 virtual events per quarter.
- Partner with our ABM team to source participants, presenters, & speakers for our high-touch programs.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 3-5 years of marketing programs experience with at least 1-2 years experience building & launching small scale, high-touch events & webinars.
- Hustle & ownership - events are changing - & youre someone who is adaptable, can live in chaos & truly own a program to take it to the next level.
- Experience running multiple events at once while juggling competing priorities & staying exceptionally organized.
- Flawless task management skills, with an eye for detail & quality.
- Experience engaging senior business buyers at every funnel stage over long sales cycles.
- A track record of success in participating in field marketing campaigns & working with partners.
- A data-driven mindset & a rigorous process for testing, measuring & optimizing programs.
- Excellent communication & writing skills.
- A proven track record working with Sales & Customer Success teams.
- Experience with an email automation platform preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!