At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role
As a Product Marketing Manager for SecurityScorecard, you will contribute to product messaging, product positioning, competitive intelligence, sales enablement, & partner collateral creation & maintenances. Reporting the the Senior Director, Product Marketing, you will collaborate closely with sales, product, & the partner & alliance team & contribute to marketing communications & demand generation efforts.If you are an experienced, passionate marketer who is comfortable communicating cross-functionally you might be a great fit!
You also should be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, communications. We'd also love for you to be innovative, self-motivated & able to think independently to contribute to our success.
- Develop compelling collateral with differentiated positioning & messaging
- Assist in the development of go-to-market plans & campaigns in conjunction with the demand generation team
- Collaborate with the product team to implement the successful launch of new features, through managing the MRD process
- Support sales efforts through impactful training & enablement activities, identification of successful sales strategies, & the development of sales tools
- Become passionate about the competition & create compelling competitive playbooks for sales
- Work with the Product Marketing team to develop a continuous stream of compelling content that generates buzz & accelerates the buying process
- Know our target customers & partners; their challenges, & the benefits of our solutions, & apply this knowledge to influence strategy creation
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 3-7 years in a product marketing position, at least some of which was at a software security company
- Understanding of & strong interest in B2B software products & services
- Collaborative & team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels & departments
- Self-motivated & true passion for product marketing & cybersecurity
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.