At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users via scalable self-help tools, personalized support & customer advocacy. As a Data Analyst, you will develop insights & reports to support our customers & advisors' needs. You will work with the Customer Operations leadership team to set KPIs, build dashboards, unlock insights to improve our product, & evaluate the effectiveness of current strategies & workflows. You will also work closely with the Product & Data Engineering teams to help shape our data infrastructure & drive the business forward.
You will report to the Manager of the Insights & Analytics team, Customer Operations in Squarespace's New York office.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Develop KPIs, reports, & dashboards using BI/data visualization tools
- Perform & communicate impactful analyses, using SQL & R/Python to improve the customer experience & influence Customer Operations & Product roadmap
- Analyze text conversations to uncover opportunities to improve conversion & satisfaction
- Partner with the Customer Operations & Product teams
- Partner with the Data Engineering team in pursuit of better data modeling & data quality
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst, data scientist, or in a relevant field
- Hands-on experience working with large datasets to transform data to meaningful insights
- Mastery of SQL, & some experience with R/Python
- Experience with dashboarding/BI tools like Looker, Chartio, Tableau
- Experience with data cleaning, analysis, & presentation to non-technical partners
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or logic-driven discipline
- Preferred: Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in quantitative field
- Preferred: Experience with statistics
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.