Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
Youre extremely organized & detail oriented. You love an organized calendar, a thorough itinerary & a methodical process. Youre reliable & trustworthy & you pride yourself on following through on every detail.
You believe in the importance of keeping a recruiting process fast, efficient & human at all stages. You understand the power of timely & respectful communication. You always know how to make others feel welcome & appreciated, whether its in person, over the phone, or in writing.
You are passionate about Dataminrs mission & excited to learn the intricate recruiting landscape of a growing tech startup.
Please note: This is a temp-to-perm position.
- Schedule a high volume of interviews for candidates at all stages of the hiring process across multiple calendars at once
- Work with recruiters & hiring managers across all teams to move candidates through the hiring process, ensuring no one falls through the cracks
- Host candidates during in-person interviews with a focus on an incredible candidate experience
- Become an expert at using our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), & constantly be on the lookout for new efficiencies to save time for our team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role involving heavy coordination & scheduling
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with all levels including senior managers & executives
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills & multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple & competing priorities when it comes to scheduling
- Strong problem solving skills & the ability to act swiftly under pressure & adapt to changing priorities & processes
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, & Calendar
- Friendly, enthusiastic, professional demeanor
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.