Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will contribute to a world-class finance team in a rapid growth & emerging environment. The finance team serves as trusted advisors for all our strategic & enterprise endeavors & works closely with business partners on a daily basis. To be effective, you will need FP&A experience & an eagerness to support all aspects of finance & accounting. The Sr. Financial Analyst will have contact with senior-level members of the team which requires strong interpersonal skills both written & verbal.
- Lead analytics with a strong finance focus
- Identify & measure key metrics that drive company performance
- Perform variance analysis & continuously drive forecast accuracy improvements
- Translate data into information in time for it to be useful
- Provide decision support to company leaders
- Participate in annual budgeting & long range planning processes
- Assist in compiling supporting documentation for quarterly reviews & annual audits
- Maintain files & documentation thoroughly & accurately in accordance with company policy & accepted accounting practices
- Other ad hoc analysis as needed
- 3+ years experience in FP&A, preferable with healthcare experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or related field; MBA a plus
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing & meeting multiple tight deadlines in a fast-growing environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Oracle Cloud & Oracle EPBCS experience preferred
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Experience serving as a trusted business partner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A solutions-oriented team player who enjoys a dynamic work environment
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear & concise manner
- Ability to effectively work with all levels & cross-functionally within the company including Senior Management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a sharp focus on details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.