About Roivant Sciences
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants nimble, entrepreneurial biotech & healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, & deploying technology.
Since 2014, we have built 16 Vants to date & have raised over $3 billion to pursue our mission. Our family of companies today includes roughly 900 employees & over 35 medicines in development targeting a wide range of serious diseases including endometriosis, prostate cancer, Parkinsons disease, sickle cell disease, & multiple rare & fatal pediatric conditions.
The Roivant Analyst Program
The two-year Roivant Analyst Program begins summer 2020 & offers recent college graduates the opportunity to rotate across four functions within Roivant & our Vants. We are looking to build a pipeline of future leaders across the Roivant family by accelerating the development of talent.
From day one, analysts will have ownership over their workstreams & will have the opportunity to develop Roivants innovative healthcare technology & pharmaceutical companies in their early stages. Analysts are embedded into small teams & given concrete goals to accomplish. Everything they do will have a real impact on the business.
The program is tailored to analysts career goals, so each analyst has his or her own unique experience throughout the two-year program. Placements are made based on analyst skillset & interests matched with the business need.
Now in its third year, Roivant Analysts have been given demanding roles in diverse areas including asset evaluation, deal negotiation, computational research, strategic finance, corporate communications, operations, clinical trial management, & new company formation. Following the program, analysts are encouraged to stay within the Vant family in an area where they rotated or another department that they find interesting.
Roivants employees are its most important assets. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds & develop future leaders across our businesses. We prioritize intellect & entrepreneurial energy first & look for team members who can create value & take ownership over their projects. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, & creative thinking.
At Roivant, we will give you the resources & freedom to tackle some of the most important & challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Below, weve listed some preferred characteristics & requirements for our incoming Roivant Analysts. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Preferred Skills & Characteristics
- Passionate about Roivant & our goal to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines & technologies to patients
- Resourceful & relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, & delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly innovative problem-solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, & a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems & present recommendations & findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, & a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2019 & June 2020, as this program begins summer 2020
- Track record of academic excellence & professional experience in any field (we consider exceptional candidates from all concentrations & backgrounds!)
- Willingness to relocate to New York, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Applications: August 12 at 9:00am EST October 15, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
- Interviews: August through November 2019, on a rolling basis or until class is full