SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one ofINC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017and one ofBUSINESS INSIDERS TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Product Design team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global Product Design Team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
- You will have the chance to work on projects that are both big & small & be able to see your impact in an immediate way
A day to day as a Senior Product Designer at SimilarWeb means...
- As Senior Product Designer you will create amazing user experiences. You will have an eye for clean & artful design, possess superior UI skills & be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows & artifacts, & transform them into beautiful, intuitive, & functional user interfaces.
- On a day to day you will:
- Collaborate with product management & engineering to define & implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals & experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity & user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows & site maps to effectively communicate interaction & design ideas
- Present & defend designs & key milestone deliverables to peers & executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research & evaluate user feedback
- Establish & promote design guidelines, best practices & standards
What will I bring to the team?
- 2+ years experience in a product company as a ux/ui designer
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows & site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design & wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs & sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively & effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, & technologies
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team