ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our team, focused on proactive, company-wide communication & employee engagement. The internal communications team's purpose is to deliver seamless communications to our growing workforce, the office setting & culture that supports it & this newly created role is core to that.
You will join a team responsible for developing company-wide campaigns & initiatives that educate & engage our workforce on the company's mission & strategic priorities. You will work to communicate our company principles & help tell stories of our impact, ranging from the newest product experiences we're delivering for our customers, to our market expansion & to employee growth.
The ideal candidate will be excited to help communicate our unique company culture at a global level & connect employee work to our mission. They understand how to craft narratives that actively engage internal stakeholders. They are exceptionally organized & detail oriented, capable of managing numerous projects & work streams end-to-end, with a keen sense of prioritization & ability to consistently produce high-level work. Experience in supporting executives, developing & executing communication plans & virtual event execution is preferred. This role reports into the Internal Communications Director.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support the identification, implementation, & management of all companywide FanDuel communication tools & platforms
- Take an active role in the internal editorial process, including narrative & story development, calendar management, story identification, campaigns to increase awareness/engagement & reporting
- Build partnerships & work closely with department leaders on executive communications, company town halls, speeches & talking points
- Partner with People Team to deliver companywide events, employee experience & recognition initiatives
- Partner with People Team on employee engagement through surveys & pulse checks, including reporting & action planning
- Represent the internal communications & People Team in cross-functional opportunities across the company
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years experience working in internal, corporate, and/or executive communications
- Understands & customizes communications for a global audience, using multiple channels & mediums
- Demonstrated success involving change management at a global scale.
- Experience with short & long-form creative content development, with experience in storytelling & proactive communications
- Subject matter expertise with intranet platforms such as Interact, Igloo Software, Unily and/or Simpplr
- Email marketing experience using email platforms such as Mailchimp, including audience segmentation & analysis
- Experience working with leaders & building consensus among multiple internal stakeholders
- Experience with working in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed organization, managing multiple projects simultaneously & working autonomously
- Self-starter that thrives in a collaborative environment where you must partner cross-functionally
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.