Daily Harvest is seeking a Supply Chain Planner to manage our end-to-end inventory planning, balancing network demands against supply chain constraints. This position will develop production plans across a planning horizon that may include short-term (6 weeks to 6 months), mid-range (6 12 months), & long-range (1 3 years). This person will work closely with our product, operations, marketing, finance, & data teams to evaluate & understand the impact of strategic business decisions & supply constraints on demand. This person will thrive in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment.
What you'll do:
- Translate forecasts for all finished goods into a recommended production plan & collaborate with the contracted manufacturing network to convert into a finite schedule
- Monitor the finite production schedules & communicate production plan exceptions to affected parties. Work closely with manufacturing partners to develop remediation plans
- Review forecast changes & adjust production accordingly. Coordinate with Purchasing on raw material availability as a result of production changes
- Liaise with Daily Harvests innovation team & supply chain network to ensure new products launch on time, within budget, & with high quality
- Understand manufacturing partners constraints & work with them to execute production plans to benefit both parties
- Lead manufacturing supplier meetings to communicate production misses & capacity issues &/or raw material issues. Own & manage manufacturing supplier performance scorecarding & collaborate with internal manufacturing team to develop/implement continuous improvement actions
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience preferred. Prior experience managing finished goods, preferably in an environment with perishable goods.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Background in master scheduling, supply chain management, forecasting, & planning; E-commerce background is a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally & in writing, with all levels of the organization & external partners. Ability to convey information that may be somewhat complex to others who may have limited knowledge of the subject in question.
- Advanced Excel skills required & knowledge of ERP systems a plus. Exceptional analytical skills, detail-oriented, & well organized.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously & the ability to manage multiple complex tasks to completion.
- APICS or CPIM certification highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.