RAPP New York is looking for a Senior Experience Analyst to join our award-winning Marketing Sciences team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what is needed. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The Senior Experience Analyst leverages a keen interest in digital marketing, a strong techinical background & experience building automated client reporting solutions to inform innovative communications solutions to business & marketing problems. The analyst works with multidisciplinary teams to define solutions at the intersection of technology, media, & culture. This position partners closely with the Creative team particularly UX / Experience Design to inspire & provide disciplinary rigor to defining the customer experience. The Senior Experience Analyst has the ability to work with Decision Sciences management to make critical, real-time adjustments to communications strategies. This individual is expected to continuously seek out, learn about & actively use new digital channels, technologies, tools & methods & be able to apply this experience to innovate solutions aligned with client objectives. Resourcefulness, curiosity, passion & fearlessness are required traits.
- Analyzes large datasets, typically of multichannel marketing campaigns to tease out insights & identify performance drivers. Includes digital media (display banners, paid search, social media), offline media (TV, print), website data (UX, SEO) & CRM programs
- Analyzes performance of key client digital assets (e.g. websites, microsites/landing pages, Facebook pages). Includes analysis of traffic levels & trends over time, content popularity & consumption, path analysis through customer journey, paths to onsite goal attainment, drop-off rates in customer journeys
- Creates client outputs including monthly dashboards, quarterly deep-dive reports, as well as other ad hoc & campaign specific analysis
- Ties campaign engagement to tangible business outcomes for ROI calculation
- Develops data-driven hypothesis on performance of website assets for review & further interpretation by strategy team, for eventual presentation to client
- Drives efficiencies & standardization by automating data processing workflows
- Provides for critical QA/QC function across all data-driven endeavors thereby ensuring maximum impact from our analysis & minimum chance for erroneous conclusions
- Contributes to workflow efficiency improvements & more effective ideation by cultivating new learning tools, sources & resources
- Bachelors degree in Marketing Research, Planning, Marketing, Business, Math/ Statistics, Finance, Social Science or other related degree.
- 5+ years experience working as a Data Analyst
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: High Proficiency building reporting dashboards (Tableau, DOMO, Lookr, etc), writing SQL queries, rolling up data & analyzing large databases to find customer insights; Experience accesssing digital data via APIs & other tools; Experience with a scripting language a plus (R, Python, Perl)
- ANALYTIC SKILLS: A/B Testing, Customer Segmentation, Hypothesis testing, Full & Partial factorial testing design
- Ability to garner insights from large, raw data sets
- Ability to co-create a solution by working with cross-functional teams
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $90,000-$110,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.