We are in search of a Merchandise Planning Manager / Senior Manager to join our Apparel Planning team.
Youll be responsible for driving pre-season assortment planning to managing in-season financial plans & forecasts for multiple subsidiaries at the department/vendor level.
- Drive financial results that maximize revenue, gross margin, inventory turn goals & minimize excess inventory
- Responsible for maintaining pre-season plans & monthly forecasts with focus on receipt flow & ensure that available inventory meets open to buy strategy
- Partner with Merchandising/Buying to ensure strategic assortment plans by category allow for proper depth & breadth to support high & low volume stores/channels
- Develop Planning targets & buys for seasonal investments, including vendor strategy, & product mix to achieve balanced assortment plans across all regions, including international markets
- Lead in-season product management, pulling financial levers, modeling promotional opportunities, managing markdowns, & partnering with cross-functional team on marketing/messaging
- Maintain Global Pricing Strategy including competitive landscape analysis
- Establish key planning deliverables & timelines in conjunction with buy process & key financial deliverables
- Partner with Director of Apparel Strategy & Planning to reconcile planning forecasts to financial forecasts by subsidiary & develop strategies to amplify and/or address opportunities
- 5 8 years prior experience in retail planning & allocation for both digital & retail businesses
- Experience in apparel planning for international markets
- Strong analytical skills paired with strategic business acumen & application
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly, motivated, & entrepreneurial. Ability to act as both a player & a coach
- Ability to formally present business strategies & action plans
- Strong organizational skills & excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, adaptable, & possesses a willingness to take on new projects
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.