Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Blink is looking for a seasoned manager to lead our stellar IT team & help run our office & Cloud infrastructure, Service Desk, & Network Operations. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability & integrity of all IT systems.
You will lead our companys IT strategy & for the delegation & management of large projects. Our current team mostly focuses on desktop support & SaaS management. The entire team will focus on developing creative solutions for daily problems & opportunities. This role is a blended management/hands-on role we anticipate something like 40% hands-on work, 40% people & process management, & 20% working with other folks at Blink on IT strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Run the IT team, with a focus on longer-term initiatives & giving other members of the team opportunity to grow
- Set objectives & priorities with team, ensuring timely, accurate, & consistent service & communication to internal business partners
- Be responsible for planning & directing the groups goals & objectives
- Monitor labor & expenditures & tracks against budget
- Establish, plan, & administer the operating procedures & goals for the group
- Develop IT policies & processes that support information security audits, including a HITRUST certification
- Work closely with others at Blink to find opportunities for IT to contribute to Blinks success
- Periodically conduct best practice research on IT infrastructure, document solutions to known IT challenges, & build institutional knowledge
- Liaise & build relationships with external vendors for various equipment services & other supports in our technology consortium
- Support the team in incident resolution, being part of on call rotations
- Oversee the administration of our office LAN & remote office LANs
Who You Are:
- You're a people person -- you connect well with technically savvy engineers & also with folks who just want their wifi to work.
- As a manager, you operate as a player/coach -- meaning, you provide development & strategic direction to your team, but you also robustly contribute.
- You know networks, excited to take the lead on the maintenance & evolution of our network. You love a technical challenge.
- You thrive in a high paced environment.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years IT management experience
- 5+ years of technical infrastructure experience, with an emphasis on networking
- Strong written communication skills, with demonstrated experience developing & writing IT policies, protocols, & procedures that meet the needs of a healthcare regulated environment including HITRUST certification amd HIPAA Security Rule (required)
- Proven experience implementing ITIL v4 processes (required)
- Dream to work in a dynamic startup, including willingness to adapt Blinks IT environment to changing business needs.
- Thrive in the unknown: creatively solve problems with limited input & resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Talent for prioritizing & balancing the needs of multiple groups of users
- Flawlessly execute set objectives, with high attention to detail, organization & process.
- Knowledgeable & comfortable being an escalation point for our different tools/technolo
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.