CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is looking for a Customer Service Project Manager who shares a passion for service excellence & continuous improvement of the customer experience. The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver & proficient in data analytics & project management. You have a penchant for collaborating on cross-functional teams. You are innately motivated & jump in to help your team wherever necessary. You are passionate about CLEARs overall vision & you infuse others with that passion.
What You Will Do:
- Manage & execute key projects focused on improving the customer experience, particularly in the areas of service delivery & recovery, & workforce optimization.
- You have experience managing vendor relationships either as the client or as the vendor. Enterprise/SaaS implementation experience is a plus.
- Improve reporting & analysis process for monitoring team productivity & quality. Experience with creating performance scorecards, Excel dashboards, or working with Excel macros is a plus.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with others to help spotlight & problem solve customer experience pain points.
- When necessary, help customers at CLEAR events & meetings serving as the embodiment of CLEARs customer obsession.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelors degree & 3 or more years of experience in project management & data analytics, preferably in Service Operations or Customer Experience.
- You take a data-driven & creative approach when solving problems, big or small.
- You have a hospitality mindset & high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above & beyond for your team & for our customers.
- Youre willing & able to help with critical customer issues on evenings & weekends when needed.
- Youre willing to travel when needed.