Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
Mailchimp Presents is our new entertainment platform that features short-form series, films & podcasts for small businesses & entrepreneurs.
Were looking for a production intern to help with day-to-day tasks surrounding the support of the production team for Mailchimp Presents. The intern will work closely with producers & interact with other teams from Marketing, Social, Design, Web Ops, & Communications. Theyll participate in brainstorming sessions, development meetings, screening of content, research, administrative support & much, much more.
What youll do:
- Support the department throughout the development process, production of pilots & green-lit shows
- Perform research on potential production partners & talent
- Assist with document tracking (production scheduling, script reviews, etc) as well as other administrative tasks
- Review content during post- production with a detailed eye & sharp ear
- Meta data input for master library & digital assets
- Participate in all production related meetings
Wed love to hear from you are:
- Detail oriented & exceptionally organized with in-depth research capabilities & excellent communication skills
- Have a strong interest in entertainment production, specifically short form content & podcasts
- Self-motivated, have a great attitude, & be able to multitask well in fast paced environment
- Film knowledge is a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.