Visa (NYSE: V) is the world's leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. Our relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Do you have a passion for crafting & delivering amazing insights that produce business results? Do you seek out challenging work that will flex your intellectual muscles? If you do & you like to collaborate with similar minded people, the Global Human Insights team has an exciting opportunity for you to use your skills to uncover consumer insights about our brand, advertising & consumer payment habits & practices that will provide positive impact & momentum for our company & brand.
This role is responsible for market research project management, data analysis & other global initiative support within the Global Human Insights team. This role reports to the Sr. Director - Global Human Insights & supports the broader Global Human Insights team in a variety of activities that may include research project management, statistical analysis, developing presentations for external clients & internal audiences, knowledge share of insights, data queries using various internal analysis & visualization tools & other tasks as identified by leadership. The position is located at Visa's headquarters in Foster City, California & will be under the direction of the Sr. Director - Global Human Insights.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Prior market research & insights experience is required.
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- You have strong experience managing primary quantitative & qualitative market research at a large global organization or with a leading, global respected market research agency.
- Youhave prior experience managing large market research ongoing measurement programs. Multi-country research management experience is a plus.
- Foundational understanding of branding, advertising (traditional & digital), marketing concepts & strategy a plus; Background in payments, financial institutions or consumer lending as well as experience from tech, consulting, CPG, retail are a plus but not required.
- You are masterful at uncovering insights with the ability to inspire & influence others to act on insights. Demonstrated success in using research to drive insights & strategic implications that lead to business decisions.
- You are intellectually curious & analytically rigorous, strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, a proactive approach, Excel & PowerPoint power user; strong planner & problem solver; Must display strong written & verbal communication & presentation skills, including the ability to translate analyses into easily digestible stories for senior management consumption
In this role you will:
- Be a critical member of the global consumer insights & analytics center of excellence that supports Visa's global marketing & communications organizations, reporting to a senior director who leads the brand measurement center of excellence globally. The position is located at Visa's headquarters in Foster City, California.
- Manage the creative testing & campaign measurement capability to support creative excellence at Visa
- Build innovative new approaches to evolve our consumer insights generation to ensure it remains leading edge
- Become a subject matter expert in creative evaluation & marketing campaign measurement for global & regional teams
- Lead the development of best practices as part of a global creative center of excellence for Visa
- Create, propose & implement high-impact program improvement recommendations
- Partner with our market research agencies & monitor quality, performance & delivery of key commitments, manage budgets & timelines
- Facilitate ongoing communication between regional insight teams across the global to coordinate insight sharing & identify opportunities for synergy & best practices
- Extract actionable business insights from human Insights data identifying trends & anomalies & build deliverables that clearly communicate the findings & recommendations
- Find opportunities to create & automate repeatable analyses or build self-service tools for business users
- In conjunction with an external supplier, perform other research project management tasks including sample & quota management, change management, data governance, system infrastructure, analytics tool evaluation, & other cross team functions, on an as-needed basis
- Build & maintain relationships with internal business partners, including marketing, communications, sales, & product innovation
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the ncumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment (phones & computers), reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Candidate must be able to work with resources located in different time zones & accommodate conference calls outside of normal working hours on a weekly basis
Travel Requirements: The incumbent may be required to travel up to 10%
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law