Technical Programme Manager, Security
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, were building a company where everyone can belong, grow & do the best work of their lives.
As a Technical Programme Manager for Security, you will be working closely with the fast growing Security function to develop & manage a multi-year roadmap to prioritise & deliver various cyber security initiatives & activities. This will involve garnering support & collaborating with various stakeholders across the company including Technology, Legal, & Compliance to improve the overall security maturity of Deliveroo.
In this role, youll be primarily responsible for ensuring that the security programme is delivering on the objectives set out & facilitating various programme governance meetings to track & manage issues that arise. Through this, youll be able to directly influence the security posture of many projects across the company to ensure that security plays a key part in everything we do.
What youll be doing
- Work with key stakeholders in Security, Technology, & other relevant parts of the business to develop a roadmap to prioritise & execute the goals of cyber security.
- Establish & facilitate various security programme governance forums & provide programme updates as required to various stakeholders including senior management.
- Track issues & find solutions for programme problems as they arise.
- Work closely with Security & other Technical Programme Managers to define & maintain work practices, tools & guidelines across the team.
- Identify where we can improve processes & ensure that we execute required changes across teams.
- Prior experience & passion for working in cyber security as a Technical Programme Manager or similar experience.
- High level knowledge of the security technologies & capabilities used in an enterprise, particularly in a high growth, cloud based environment.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships, & collaborate with diverse geographically distributed teams.
- Manage multiple facets of a large-scale project & track progress.
- Work on many tasks at once, which makes multitasking skills a must-have.
- Solve problems to keep multiple programmes of work on track.
- Work effectively in a constantly evolving & ambiguous environment.
Preferred, but not required:
- A mix of consulting & industry experience.
- Experience with security audits & compliance & risk management.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient & accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when & where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy & ownership, & we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.