Squarespace is searching for an IT Engineer to join a highly motivated IT team responsible for Corporate IT Engineering projects for rapid growing global company. Youll find yourself working with many different departments on varied projects, from securely rolling out company wide services to helping the Engineering teams build tools to support our product, or simply finding ways to automate various IT systems related tasks.
This role will report to the Senior Systems Engineering Lead, Corporate IT & is based in our New York City headquarters.
- Serve as IT technical lead accountable for overall engineering projects & road map
- Help design, build, & manage user provisioning & automation systems as well as assist with high level administration of various SaaS applications & tools
- Assist with various initiatives to scale People Technology offerings, & make each initiative easier to adopt across the organization
- Integrate enterprise level systems & tools into the global directory
- Lead IT projects: plan, develop, execute, & deploy solutions that improve user experiences
- Support Corporate IT infrastructure related projects, such as server or network upgrades, & office relocations & expansions
- Develop support documentation, processes & procedures; facilitate operational training & support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- Collaborate with the Security & Network teams on various automation & integration projects
- Support the administration of Aruba Wireless network for corporate offices
- Support the implementation of role-based access controls (RBAC)
- Continually look for opportunities to develop solutions through automation
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in enterprise-class IT environments.
- Minimum 6 years experience with internal networks, SSO, Google Apps, iOS, Windows Server, Enterprise Antivirus solutions, MacOS, Systems Management, & Security Policies
- Professional experience in scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, etc.), Linux, LDAP, desktop management tools like Casper/JAMF, & config management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience administering Jira Service Desk
- In depth experience architecting & building Windows Server environments
- In depth experience with Google Apps, Box, DropBox, Slack, Atlassian, DocuSign, Zoom, & including command line & Synchronization tools (such as Google Apps Manager & Google Apps Directory Sync)
- Expertise in managing SSO solutions (Okta, Jumpcloud, etc.) with emphasis on SAML and/or Oauth
- VPN (Pulse Secure) & VoIP setup/troubleshooting
- Experience in designing & improving support processes in large IT organizations
- Expertise in fleet management (JAMF Casper) systems & basic system imaging and/or package management (Homebrew, Autopackage, etc.)
- Professional experience in building & maintaining Active Directory & supporting ongoing operations revolving around the product
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication & leadership skills
- Information Security best practices
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 570 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.