Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is seeking an Operations Manager to manage our new processing facility in Portland, OR. This person will be responsible for helping set up the new Jackpocket retail & processing center facility from scratch, hiring a staff, & managing the staff & facility going forward. The Operations Manager will report to the VP of Lottery Operations.
- For initial setup
- For continued management
- Helping to execute out ticket management process
- Hire employees
- Training new employees & continuous training for existing employees
- Scheduling employees
- Being the main point of contact with our HQ team in New York
- Executing new initiatives dictated from New York team
- Troubleshooting technical issues that arise
- Inventory management
- Supplies management
- Cash balance management
- Procedural improvements
- Help identify bottlenecks in Operations & develop solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Help create & improve training materials & processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Tech savvy & can perform basic technical troubleshooting
- Can work independently & complete tasks from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Comfortable managing part time employees
- Managerial experience
- Have hired & fired employees before
- Experience developing operational processes
- Experience in IT
This position has a base compensation targeted at $50,000.
We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.