Enterprise Sales Director Germany - Dusseldorf / Berlin or Hamburg
Who We Are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What You'll Do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented & resourceful Enterprise Sales Director for our Dusseldorf / Berlin or Hamburg office, to expand business in the DACH region. This unique individual's primary responsibility will be to win new customers within their territory. To achieve the primary focus & goal of driving revenue growth from new logo wins, the Director will think strategically about our client's brand goals & challenges, build & convey compelling value propositions & achieve an annual new business target. We are looking for a strong, strategic salesperson who has a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem & a passion for the latest emerging technologies. Very strong knowledge of digital environments (display, video, mobile), online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Achieve personal quarterly/annual revenue & new business targets, as agreed with the Sales Lead
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Evangelize DoubleVerify's value proposition, best practices & perspectives to our customers & our industry peers via events, webinars, & other direct client communications channels.
- Partner effectively with multiple internal stakeholders (Client Partners, Account Management, Integrated solution directions) to support sales efforts
- Define the growth strategy for your portfolio with clear guidance on key client & agency stakeholders, client/opportunity prioritization
- Ensure sales pipeline & activity is maintained & provide timely management / Salesforce reporting as required.
- Must show accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate information with product team
- Attend industry events & follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- You will have a clear & proven track record of winning new client logos.
- Experience managing or selling solutions in advertising technology, data or other solutions related to online advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brand's key business objectives & challenges, & translate & build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business & sales.
- Extensive contacts at media agencies, & a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, & problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation & excellent communications skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Master's degree or equivalent experience