BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits & relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
Were looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to help build the worlds best digital operations platform for restaurants. Our current technology stack consists mostly of Django / Python & React, but we are always looking to use the tools that are most appropriate for the task at hand.
- Work with other engineers to perform upgrades to our platform.
- Identify root cause for reported defects & implement fixes in production.
- Manage quality in the production environment as part of an on-call rotation.
- Maintain & enhance the CI/CD Pipeline & automation test suite.
- Ensure that unit & integration test coverage is up to industry standard.
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & values
Skills & Attributes
- 2-3 years of experience writing production code
- Experience with Python/Django
- Some level of experience with React with Redux
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent debugging skill
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call with our Recruiting team.
- Next, they will have a 45-minute technical video interview.
- Candidates who pass the first round will be invited to meet with an Engineering Director /Manager, QA Manager & a couple of engineers.
- Successful candidates will be made an offer pending a reference check.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.