Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, & manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, & Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, & lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As a Principal Product Manager, you are an expert in the product craft, working cross functionally with the architecture, engineering & other product leads to define & execute on large scale & high impact initiatives. Youll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements & work closely with product designers, researchers, engineers, product marketing, & more to build & launch great products for our users.
What you'll do:
- Work cross functionally across the entire platform & multiple teams to deliver initiatives of significant impact
- Understand all aspects of the platform & the areas for strategic improvement
- Identify green field opportunities to better serve Unqork customers from ideation to feature launches
- Work closely with the product design & engineering teams to design, architect, implement & ship new capabilities of the platform to delight users
- You will solve a set of ambiguous & wide scope problems
- Be responsible for hitting the key performance indicators you are entrusted with
- Operate as a product leader across our product development teams serving as a key thought partner
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager at a high performing software company
- Previous experience building modern B2B SaaS software
- Strong product acumen combined with influencing skills to serve as a thought leader for teams of product managers, engineers, designers, & analysts
- Be a great problem solver
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Be a systems thinker
- Be curious & have a strong desire to learn & adapt
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.