TrialSpark is a software & technology company based in NYC that helps accelerate the discovery of new drugs & medical treatments by reimagining the clinical trial process. We are building a network of our own clinical trial sites & are looking to hire clinical research coordinators who want to join us on our journey to make clinical trials more efficient.
The Clinical Logistics Manager role is critical to the success of the studies TrialSpark is engaged in. The role will be responsible for central oversight of temperature monitoring & IP management at TrialSpark. The role will also be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, & managing equipment for all TrialSpark studies. This would include inventory management, outfitting trial sites with equipment, & managing vendors that support our trial site setup.
The Clinical Logistics Manager would partner closely with the clinical operations team, study teams, & technical operations to ensure all sites in the network are monitoring temperature based on protocol specifications. The role will partner closely with the clinical operations team & study teams to ensure sourcing the right equipment at the right time for studies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Central oversight of temperature monitoring & site drug inventory
- Process development & oversight for temperature monitoring & site drug inventory
- Create scalable process for centrally managing temperature monitoring, partnering with TechOps, Data, Engineering, & Product
- Define processes for equipment procurement/ordering
- Manage the delivery of TrialSpark equipment & supplies all TrialSpark sites, partnering closely with clinical operations
- Manage vendors related to site set-up including, logistics, calibration, & construction
- Partner with study teams to forecast equipment needs for upcoming studies
- Maintains open lines of communication with the study teams to ensure materials meet the required standard
- Manage oversight of equipment delivery & removal process from study sites & equipment calibration & preventative maintenance
- Partner with Field Operations team for equipment installation, validation/calibration, & preventative maintenance
Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities & grow a performance-based team
- Strong organizational, analytical & problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written & interpersonal & relationship building
- Ability to work under pressure within tight timelines
Required education & experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management/process improvement experience
- Clinical supply and/or logistics experience
- Experience streamlining operational processes
- Knowledge in FDA & regulatory auditing of investigational drug studies
- Knowledge of clinical logistics systems for inputting & tracking IP shipments, temperature excursions, & product expiry
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.