Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Frontend Software Engineer Intern? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Frontend Software Engineer Intern?
As a Frontend Software Engineer Intern working with the Engineering team in Los Angeles, you will be tasked with creating web applications that are used at publishers around the world & provide real time analytics, topic insights, & homepage automation. This is a unique opportunity for you to work on a product used by everyone you know & that is deployed on countless websites across the globe with billions of users.
What can be better than that?
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent enrolled student or graduate. May consider self taught individuals with previous development experience.
- Ability to think critically & to formulate solutions to problems in a clear, concise & timely manner.
- Experience with efficient core data structures usage, object oriented design & asynchronous programming.
Nice to haves include:
- Projects or work experience with web application development using AngularJS, ReactJS or Vue.JS. Build & testing tool experience with Grunt, Webpack/Gulp, Babel or Jasmine.
- Working knowledge or previous experience in API creation, design & data manipulation using Node JS or similar server side language is a plus.
- Please be sure to include a listing of any hackathons attended, school projects, & github link for review in your resume.*
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Frontend Engineer Intern, you will:
- Handle visual, responsive implementation of features provided by our product team using Node JS, React JS, React Native and/or Google Chrome Extensions.
- Learn our agile SCRUM process, coding standards & business use cases.
- Work on projects alongside frontend & backend engineers from inception through to production release & user acceptance.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include USA Today, CBS News, Adidas, & NBC, to name just a few.
- Taboola LA offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, building parking, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.