Index Exchange is looking for an Office Assistant (Workplace Assistant) to join our London team. Together with our Workplace team you willassist with the daily operation & coordination of our European offices to provide a friendly, fun & healthy working environment. You will provide a full range of internal & external support services for a range of departments.
Heres what we want:
Organized: Consummate organisation & time management skills are required. You know where everything is & how it got there.
Welcoming: You will ensure that employees & visitors are taken care of & have everything they need to be comfortable & productive
Adaptable: You will need to balance multiple priorities on a regular basis . Figuring out what needs to get done & in what order is essential.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Greeting all visitors & guests
- Assist in setting up internal events & client meetings
- Ensure processes & admin duties are processed, such as post & deliveries
- To field all incoming telephone calls & direct to the correct department/member of staff
- Deal with day to day maintenance enquiries
- Ordering office essentials
- Matching, reviewing & preparing invoices for manager approvals
- Keep kitchens & supply areas stocked
- Complete assigned service requests, including, but not limited to: moving of office-related furniture, equipment & supplies on an as-needed basis
Heres what you have:
- At least one years experience working in an office environmentas a receptionist, facilities assistant or office assistant
- Strong communication Skills: Verbal, written & listening
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, organise, & prioritise
- First Aid training
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.