TouchBistro is seeking a Loyalty Retention Specialist to join our dynamic Sales team. This will be an opportunity to help create a world-class retention program from the ground up. Our goal is to reduce churn through value-driven conversations that identify areas of opportunity for customers at risk. You will be involved in providing options & recommendations to address any concerns & reset expectations in order to create a mutually beneficial solution.
- Conduct inbound/outbound calls to customers who have requested to cancel their license & occasionally collect outstanding amounts owing on high-risk accounts
- Coach customers on how to maximize the ROI of their TouchBistro license
- Partner with Account Managers to develop retention & success plans for customers
- Work with management & technical team on issues impacting customer satisfaction
- Make educated suggestions on improvements to processes or product that will positively impact retention & roll out mutually beneficial solutions
- Ability to meet or overachieve daily KPIs
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years sales experience with a proven track record of achieving targets preferably within the software/technology industry
- 2+ years retention experience preferred
- High emotional IQ & resilience to customer objections, possessing the ability to resolve conflicts, & negotiate agreements in a professional manner
- Cold-calling experience
- Experience with a Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with a KPI-driven compensation structure
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.