RhythmOne/Tremor Video DSP is seeking an experienced Product Marketing leader to drive go-to-market activities for all of our programmatic brand video efforts. This person will maintain a pulse on market trends & competitive intelligence, will collaborate cross-functionally to define product strategy & manage the process through to commercialization. The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-driven leader who can partner closely with Sales, Partnerships, Ops, Brand Marketing & Product to drive the investment strategy for our brand customers with a focus on driving business outcomes using cross-screen/video activation solutions. Must be able to adapt to changing business needs, priorities & timelines & excel at providing regular, transparent communication across a global organization. The Director of Product Marketing is responsible for developing strategy with their direct reports including product positioning, packaging, training & outbound marketing support across the portfolio of brand video products.
- Proven experience leading a successful team of Product Marketing managers including training, coaching, & providing consistent goal-setting & feedback.
- Develop a deep understanding of market needs in coordination with Product, Partnerships, Sales & customers to drive new products & feature enhancements.
- Identify new market opportunities & recommended areas of investment through the MRD creation process with validated ROI & customer demand.
- Ability to contribute & support your team throughout the entire go-to-market process, setting clear goals, assisting with messaging, reviewing materials, & tracking launch success against ROI.
- Own the commercial strategy & roadmap in partnership with Product & clearly communicate details with stakeholders across the company.
- Provide consistent thought leadership on market trends, competitive dynamics & overall company positioning.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into language that customers will understand.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of marketing or product management experience
- Experience working in ad tech, with a DSP/SSP or at an ad agency with a video focus (digital/linear TV) is a plus
- A passion for innovation & a solid understanding of advertising technologies, products & business trends
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead & coach a team
- Proven ability to form relationships & lead cross-functional teams in a global organization
- Curious, analytical & data-driven
- Structured & strategic thinker
- Clear, concise communicator