We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities & events, company masseuse, & a cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
How can you join the movement?
As a member of our Product Specialist team, you will be the frontline face & voice of our Product & Development team! You will partner with internal stakeholders to help our clients use CipherHealth products to improve patient outcomes, resolve end user tickets, work with client technical teams to implement our suite & the interfaces that support them & work with our very own awesome, best-in-class team to make our products better every day. We are a highly collaborative, good-humored, & hardworking team who cares about using technology to improve patients lives.
- Become a powerhouse & expert of the CipherHealth product suite
- Diagnose & resolve client & end-user issues encountered in the field
- Coordinate & manage customer contact for critical product issues
- Configure our products & programs using the CipherHealth Evolve suite for client use cases
- Collaborate with the Customer Success & Product teams in the development & design of creative solutions for the field
- Create both client-facing & internal collateral supporting our products
- Awesome problem-solving skills & ability to break down complex concepts
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to detail
- Extremely comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Comfortable working & delivering on multiple technical projects simultaneously with various internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively & define (in technical terms) product, customer, & internal stakeholders needs
- Ability to work independently & make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork & written/verbal communication skills to both non-technical & technical teams
- Experience working with start-ups
- Experience working in an end-user facing support team
- Experience implementing data interfaces & integrations (SFTP, HL7, SSO, etc.)