Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, & partner with 250,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung & Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
An Analytics Manager at Klarna uses analytical tools & know-how to collect & interpret operational, finance, & risk data to drive strategic decision making, customization/optimization, & control that is actionable
This role sits within a new team in the US & Canada Go-to-Market Team. The Share of Checkout (SoC) team's vision is to make Klarna the most used form of payment for all our partners. Through iterative hypothesis-driven experimentations, the team will analyze & test user psychology, value propositions, product optimizations, & more in order to inform specific product, marketing, & branding tactics. This role will own the analytical workstreams that support the team in tracking, monitoring, assessing data, & ultimately recommending product improvements.
The focus for an Analytics Manager at Klarna is to be proactive & to be a decision-maker within the following areas:
- Recommend ways to improve & come up with actionable insights based on data
- Understand the market dynamics
- Understand the implications of pricing & underwriting
- Understand both the Retail partners & Klarna's business by leveraging internal & external data
- Come up with different scenarios to support negotiation strategies
- Monitor in order to find ways to optimize for both external parties & Klarna
- Managing multiple stakeholders & coordinating across teams