Internal Systems Operations Manager
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
As part of the Internal Systems Operations team, youll be responsible for determining & solving for internal operational deficiencies within our Salesforce (SFDC) application & working cross collaboratively with all client-facing teams in the organization. You will work closely with stakeholders to organize & discuss requirements, build solutions, & release to teams while managing them to successful adoption. Youll be working with a small, agile-focused release team which includes members across internal support, development & management roles. Youll be the subject matter expert & go-to person for all things Salesforce, both specific to our organization & all other possible uses.
- Determine the best solution to create operational efficiencies across teams in the organization
- Attend meetings with stakeholders over a multitude of roles & occasionally present new features to team
- Work with stakeholders to define user stories & process flow enhancements for each team
- Build & configure features & customization within Salesforce to meet internal stakeholder expectations
- Collaborate with team members to test & UAT projects to ensure proper release & adoption
- Create clear & intuitive documentation to supplement releases
- Keep up to date with new SFDC features & releases, in order to use all tools at our disposal & optimize builds
Who you are
- At least two years of SFDC Administrator experience, preferably in online media
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- Currently in an SFDC Administration role & looking to expand your skills & day to day to include end to end project builds
- Experience working with Salesforce ETL applications such as DataLoader, DemandTools, Jitterbit, etc.
- Master of SFDC configuration components such as workflow, process, builder, lightning flow.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with a small team of administrators
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Ability to adapt to & embrace change
- Very strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely & ensuring successful overall communication channels
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Ability to clearly & effectively communicate with clients & all levels of management across different functions