Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes & industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, & retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, & the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, & BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, & offices in the U.S, U.K, & Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the worlds top private cloud companies by Forbes & one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
In part of this team of amazing humans...
- Have an Enterprise focused book of business across North America.
- Identify & cross-sell additional product offering(s) to existing customers.
- Own key account touchpoints with the customer in partnership with Customer Success.
- Own upsell to a different tier or population size for existing customers.
- Identify ways to leverage current customer accounts into parents, subsidiaries or other parts of the same organization.
- Work with the Renewal team to coordinate more difficult renewal processes.
- A track record of retaining & expanding existing customer base.
- A customer centric approach that knows how to combine customer needs with product offerings with storytelling.
- The ability to weave between empathy & strategy flawlessly.
- Curious by nature & love to learn.
- Courageous in your endeavors.
- Creative with your thinking.
- Collaborative & love building relationships.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp