Pager is a rapidly growing NYC health-tech startup looking for a QA Analyst to work closely with Development & Support teams to ensure software features/issues are tracked, clearly documented, & have strong test coverage. Our web apps power our medical staff, as well as our clients staff, to provide the best health care & routing for our patients.
- Conduct manual & automated testing procedures necessary to validate expected/desired behavior & resolve unintended consequences/edge cases.
- Work closely with our Development/Product team to ensure that QA can sign-off on items within a sprint; to identify & flag QA requirements (test environment, scope, etc.); & ensure that tickets are delivered to QA in a timely manner or are escalated if missing.
- Provide support to Development team during the release life cycle to ensure the highest rate of success.
- Work closely with our Support/Operations team to clearly identify defects/features when they are reported by customers/clients.
- Track issues throughout the entire release life cycles.
- Clearly document Test Plan & requirements in TestRail.
- Leverage knowledge of STL & SDLC during sprints to build manual test suites per regression, smoke, integration, & system testing.
- Collaborate with offshore team members (India) to perform testing, assign tasks for releases & send test results to stakeholders
- Work proactively to understand project deadlines & execute deliverables on time
- Provide 100% QA coverage to ensure that every variation of features or requirements are tested
- Provide QA reports to management.
- Approximately 4-7 years of Quality Assurance experience working within the SDLC & STLC.
- At least 1 year of experience running automation tests
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with RDBMS & how a database driven software applications interacts with the underlying data layer.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Tools.
- Experience with or exposure to Selenium.
- Experience with Test Management Tools.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tasks or requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to non-technical teammates.
- Desire to learn automation
- Experience working with automated testing tools in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience w/ Mobile testing.
- Experience w/ TestRail or QC.
- Experience w/ JIRA or HPALM.
- Experience w/ GIT.
- A strong understanding of core OOP concepts & data structures.
- Experience with HIPAA & strong security practices.
- Bilingual w/ Spanish
- Ability to accurately set expectations, & then deliver on those expectations
- Ability to work independently & quickly, but cares about precision & details, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable to & collaborates on changes.
- Encouraged to take risks, suggest ideas & push yourself to new heights.
- Strong time management & organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Constantly evaluating user experience & the design of our products