At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access & participate in. We envision a new system that allows assets to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets & people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse & Binance, & together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain technology & digital assets.
You will help define the future of design at Paxos & be instrumental in ensuring brand consistency & iteration across our portfolio. As the first creative hire on our marketing team, your work will be instrumental to helping us build our visual identity & market & sell our products & services. You will be charged with laying the groundwork for new workflows & processes for our burgeoning sales enablement & marketing programs, while crafting breakthrough work in a variety of mediums. We work in a very complex industry, but telling our story visually can help bring clarity to our company & products.
The right candidate will be someone who has experience in B2B orgs & with supporting product marketing & sales teams. We are in search of someone who is strategic, hands-on, & comfortable in a fast moving organization & excited to impact Paxos s products & business.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team on developing dynamic marketing & sales collateral
- Build out & implement insightful creative ideas that successfully stretch across multiple channels
- Synthesize briefs into strategic creative concepts & execute on projects from concept to delivery
- Develop & implement website design & template updates, maintaining & iterating site to achieve business goals
- Balance brand & business goalsensuring all assets live up to Paxos executional standards while delivering on channel-specific best practices
- Manage external creative vendors & freelancers including video teams to develop digital & offline assets
- Gain a deep understanding of the financial markets & help shape our visual communications through marketing efforts such as our website, product one-pagers, social media assets, employee collateral & event signage
You should have:
- 5-7 years of experience in either a b2b company or creative agency setting with a focus on art direction & digital design
- A strategic creative mind, adept at unpacking & resolving a challenge & eloquently presenting the rationale for a solution
- Strong sense of design aesthetic
- A portfolio that showcases a wide array of integrated experience with both above-the-line & below-the-line initiatives
- The ability to effectively partner with various key stakeholders & manage multiple projects at once
- The ability to synthesize briefs, conceptualize, & execute quickly
- A process that is meticulously organized, vigilant, & detail-oriented
- An appreciation for a fast-paced & ever-changing environment with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Experience with Wordpress/Elementor & working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience working with traditional graphic design tools (PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign)
- Interest & ability to deeply understand client needs & mindsets (including fintech companies, banks, traders, crypto natives, broker-dealers, financial institutions, etc.)
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds & experience in banking, startups, tech giants, & big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London & Singapore & have big plans for our growth. Were looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working & intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers & regulators can trust. Were committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open & accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets & those who dont want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquarie, INTL FCStone & Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, & employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor & a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do & influence how we communicate & collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, & ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, & family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in & out of office.) In addition to the benefits & perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real & measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us: