Build your Sales skills & drive disruption at a high-growth company!
MakeSpace has an immediate need for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our world class Sales team in our NYC HQ. As a MakeSpace SDR, you will manage a pipeline of both inbound & outbound leads to exceed aggressive Sales targets. This will include use of various sales playbooks & sales tools to convert qualified leads into satisfied MakeSpace customers. This is a stellar opportunity to work with a team of incredibly bright & motivated sales professionals within a growing industry.
MakeSpace is a venture-backed startup redefining the storage offering. The $34B storage industry is ripe for disruption: antiquated business practices, nefarious pricing & a truly horrific customer experience. MakeSpace is quickly overtaking the category with rapid growth in New York, Chicago, DC & Los Angeles. Our business provides truly customer-centric offering & fair pricing, powered by advanced technology & modern business practices. With this exceptional consumer product & strong business framework, we have massive opportunity to scale & grow.
Our team is made up of sales, marketing & brand folks from a diverse set of backgrounds. What we have in common is that we are smart, hardworking, analytical, as well as creative, fun-loving, & collaborative. We like to drive sales, but moreover we trust one anothers judgement & are hungry to learn. This is a great place to build & advance your career, & an exciting time to do so.
What youll be doing:
- Manage your own sales pipeline by following up on inbound customer inquiries & prospecting for new business.
- Properly qualify customers throughout the Sales cycle to ensure a proper fit with the MakeSpace offering.
- Consistently exceed weekly & monthly sales targets
- Work alongside a team of other SDRs to achieve group goals & contribute to team development.
- Bachelors degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- At least 1-year of relevant Sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of performance in prior roles
- Proven success presenting a value proposition
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Effective time management & organizational skills
- Unwavering desire to exceed performance targets
- Solutions oriented approach to problem-solving
- High level of outbound activity
- Proper qualification of prospects
- Effective conversion of qualified leads
- Consistent performance against weekly & monthly Sales targets
What youll get:
- Attractive compensation & commission structure
- Robust Health, Dental, & Vision benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Stock options at a VC-backed startup that raised $30 million this year alone
- Weekly company lunches (and yes, we all eat together on our sunny balcony)
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Access to some groovy perks programs for things like gym memberships & movie discounts
- The chance to join a fun, dynamic culture that encourages rapid professional growth
MakeSpace is an equal opportunity employer & values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.